In this online booklet, I try to cover the questions you -as a business owner- may have to invest in SEO.
- CH. 1. Is SEO important for my business at all?
- CH. 2. Is SEO a good choice compared to other marketing channels?
- CH. 3. How to evaluate if an SEO provider is doing the job right.
- CH. 4. how to start SEO for my business?
- CH. 5. How much does SEO cost?
- CH. 6. how to choose an SEO service provider?
- CH. 7. What is the timeline for SEO results?
- CH. 8. How and when will SEO fail?
- CH. 9. How to monitor SEO?
- CH. 10. And a list of other SEO FAQs
For now, you can only read the first chapter.
Yes and not necessarily.
Yes, because your business can benefit from an organic snowball of traffic coming from SEO.
And not necessarily, because there is time to start SEO. Plus there are prerequisites for SEO to work.
The goal of SEO is to establish credibility with search engines. Trying to deceive them to benefit yourself will only result in harm and penalization. Growth takes time, and creating an ethical means of SEO will pay off in the long run.